[ SHOWGSD-L ] I'M SO EXCITED

  • From: missjrhandlergsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 00:25:17 -0400

Haha I put in so request off dates from work today first of for my dreaded ACT
test gross I asked for the day before of and the day of off so i can study work
the work keys section of the ACT that's the following day but I also put in my
second request for days off from May 4 through 6th which means I'm going to the
Mid-West futurities yey!!! So the funniest story about the dates of the
futurities. My aunt and uncle asked me if I wanted to go to mexico with them
and my cousin(who is my very best friend she graduates this year ). I was like
YES of course just let me get my parents to agree to pay for the ticket and
we're good. I figured both of my parents would throw a fit and say NO but each
of them both surprised me and said yes I completely diserve it for how hard i
work in school and manage to juggle a job, sports, and dogshows together. SO I
was set to go. all I had to do was renew my passport and I would be ok. That
same day i decided to go for sure I recieved mail. It w
 as the premium list for the futurities I thought the futurities were the
second weekend in may but it was the first weekend so I had to choose between a
dog show or mexico haha my family thinks i'm crazy but I think I'm dedicated
and show the love I have for dog shows by turning down going to mexico. They
still pester me about it but I told my aunt and uncle they should have invited
me when they decided they were going so I don't feel bad...They didn't invite
me until after they had already gotten their tickets. Can't wait to see you all
in  Moline IL!!!!

Melissa chavez
gsd & cwc

mzjrhandler2.blinkz.com
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.