[ SHOWGSD-L ] I wish for a Happy New Year

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 20:41:43 EST

I always have such mixed feelings for this night.  On the first  part, I want
to wish everyone all the best in the coming year.  On  the second part, I am
always hoping we make it through this night and the  next few days.....I call
this a night of terror when it comes to the dogs,  at least for some of them.

The bing, bang and boom of the fireworks always has us on  edge........I can
hear the neighbors cattle bawling, the horse's stomping  around whinnying.
The same thing every year....and I know I am not  alone in the concern for the
animals.  No matter how many times some  of them go through this it is just not
something they care to get used  to.  One thing to hear a few gun
shots......another to hear hour  after hour of zinging, zipping and booming
going on.

May we all make it through to tomorrow to look forward to the rest of  the
year, or, at least until the 4th of July!!

Happy and safe New Year.
Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, Life  member CKC
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone  amateur
built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the  Titanic"