[ SHOWGSD-L ] I see it differently, and must have missed some posts

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:41:50 EDT

In a message dated 8/17/06 8:12:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, EKO LAN1
writes:
It was started to throw dirt on the board and their majority choice for  the
job of editor.

Well, gee. I missed that post. I thought it was  about how the board runs our
club, and how thankful we are that they take on  that terrific job.

That is how I read it, and  perhaps I missed a bunch of posts that were
throwing dirt.

I like my take on it much better.  It  must just be from being on the board,
knowing that mistakes can be made, and  understanding how important
discussions are.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/