[ SHOWGSD-L ] I remember

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 22:22:19 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/2006 8:38:09 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
No  Doris,  That was not me but I do remember the show.  I believed  Manny
and Diana Garcia's dog Shane was WD.  Something else good came  out of that
too.  Nadine recommended a member of this list to breed a  certian bitch to
him.  And the rest as they say is  history.

Manny had the greatest line I have heard in  years.

We were all bitching about the judging, it was raining  like hell, and
everyone was covered with mud.  We kept complaining and yet  when it came to
the
open class, Manny's dog won the class.

Without missing a beat, he turned to us and said:  "Thank  God, she got her
eye back."

It  was great timing.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together