[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I reflect

  • From: Celeste <cherpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 09:07:36 -0700

Did you see the 1st place 6-9 puppy dog under Carmen? My baby !!

Celeste

On Sep 9, 2015, at 9:04 AM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Loved it Evan! When I visit my dad's grave site ( usually on Veterans Day) I
wonder about the lives lived by the other "residents" near my dad's grave...
If you look at life as a baseball game metaphor I guess I'm in the top of the
ninth inning! I'm hoping for extra innings! Went to my first National about
20 years ago, Burbank CA was the location Spenser (Kathleen Strong's dog
,Carmen B was the judge) went Grand Victor! I saw a dog there that I've loved
and adored ever since, he went on to become GV a few years later, I think the
owners called him BOSS...this year I will miss my third National in a row...
In the past 5 years I've only attended one National.. Told my wife I don't
want anymore litters and I don't want any more dogs...I have two bitches I
will try to finish and then offer one to the breeder to breed if she wants!
But because I'm in the "top of the 9th inning" I want to do some things I've
never done before, with five dogs and the Roots moving to Georgia...I have
decided to downsize my dogs and my dog activities... So far it's been a
pretty good "game" but I'm a few runs behind, but I'm saving the best for the
bottom of the 9th! Football Season starts tomorrow Zoe! lol FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App