[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I love Women!

  • From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:32:52 -0800 (PST)

He sold me one there too!  It was so much fun, I almost bought 2
Emilie Woodruff <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   When you watch Ed at the
nationals selling rescue calendars and talk a bit
with him,( and I do not know him well.) but I could tell that he had a soft
side like a marshmallow.
I did not know Art's wife , but Art handled for me once when I had no
handler at a show .to help me out. and he was a gentleman.
I feel I missed something not ever knowing his wife.
We have lost far to many of our members in 2005 and now in 2006, it seems to
continue. Enough already!
WINDVANE KENNELS
5877 GARDI ROAD
KAMLOOPS,B.C.