[ SHOWGSD-L ] I lose the bet to Lew Bunch

  • From: BJBuie@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 11:53:58 EST

A year ago, Lew and Jill, Nicky and Catie and Santana and I started tracking
training with Julie Degan.  I'm not a cold weather person, so when the weather
got too cold, I took a break.  Nicky and Lew continued, Nicky perhaps a bit
more than Lew.  Nicky and Ch Carousel Farms Caitlin passed their TD at the
Albany National.  Lew said he was next and having known him for about 30 years,
rather smuggly told him I'd get my TD on Santana first.
Well, Lew loves a good challenge so that was just have been just the
incentive he needed.  Lew and Jill have been very dedicated in their tracking
practice
the last few months and earned their certification a few weeks ago.

Today all the work paid off.  Jill is now Am./Can Select Am/Can Ch Carousel
Farms Jill v Cypress TC TD!!!!

The trial was at Smithville Lake  and the challenges were fierce.  Deer
thought the approved deer crossing was right in the middle of Jill's track.
Lew
encouraged Jill and she stayed the course and practically dragged him to the
glove.   A hearty meal is being enjoyed by all at a friendly restaurant in the
town of Smithville.

CONGRATULATIONS LEW AND JILL!!!  Since he did all the training and titling
himself, I guess he really is a Performance Person Now!!

Oh, Lew, does the fact that Santana has been at Tiff and Joann's and I
haven't been able to train get me out of the bet?? :)))

Betty Johnson
Tintagel     Website updated 11/19 with the Bailey kids photos
www.Tintagelgsckcs.com