[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I FEEL LEFT OUT

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 16:08:25 EDT

Hi All,

Zoe sent me the email below since I was set to nomail while I was  gone.  I
have my own account and I paid for the mailing list.  When I  set up my
account, they put GSDCA on it - probably because I had sent out  messages for
the GSDCA - and I spoke to a representative the next day who  said it would
be removed.  I decided at the last minute to send out my  bio while I was
gone and obviously did not proof it as well as I should  have or I would have
caught that at the bottom.  I apologize for the  appearance of impropriety.

Tish

In a message dated 9/3/2009 12:47:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wynsum@xxxxxxx writes:
I  haven't received with BIO from Constant contact - I never get the BOG
and my  email address is
correct

In any event, Constant Contact was  probably informed that Both Frank and
Tish paid for a
mailing.  Since  Tish has the GSDCA account for the BOG, it is possible,
that the error was
made by CC and not Tish.  Since Frank is not on the GSDCA account,  they
created a new one.

Until we know what happened, perhaps stones  should not be thrown

I am not certain that people read the footers, but  I agree, that there
should be NO appearance of
impropriety

Please  table this disucssion until Tish is heard from.  Is she back from
Germany?