[ SHOWGSD-L ] Huge Litter Anouncement...Thanks Flowerboy

  • From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 09:47:04 -0700 (PDT)

Yesterday, our girl DuChien's Reba Stoneway Langenau OFA (Grand Victor Ch
DuChien's Army of One x DuChien's Dallas Rose) delivered via-emergency
c-section 5 girls, 6 boys.  All pups are doing good despite the scare they gave
us. Placentas starting detaching, and  we thought she was losing pups without
going into full labor since pups were not lining up, and heart beats were
getting weak, so thankfully we were able to get her seen, and all babies
survived.  The sire is our Ch Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek OFA (Ch Darby-Dan's
Sampson OFA x Ch Fairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC ROM)

This litter was bred with the help of Ed Hill aka Flowerboy in CA, who
entrusted his girl into our care and allowed myself and my mom, Mary Kling to
breed to my boy Bandit, and allowed us to co-breed the litter with him, and
whelp the pups here in New Jersey.  Reba is such a sweetheart and we want to
thank Ed for letting us the opportunity to breed to his gorgeous girl.  I can't
wait to see these babies grow up.

Ann Marie
www.amarigsd.com
Home of Ch Fairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC ROM OFA
Ch Amari's Beware of Foxy Roxy CGC TC OFA
Amari's Elizabeth Taylor (Major pointed/Best in Show Bred-By winner)
Breeder/Owner of R/Best in Futurity Ch Amari's Ava Gardner TC OFA
Ch Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek OFA (Multiple Group Placer)