[ SHOWGSD-L ] How Sad

  • From: Karen4paws@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:09:30 EDT

The judges that were assigned wouldn't know a good dog
if they saw  one.

I have to admit I read very few of the posts on showlist as most often
people are heated up about things that I think are not worth fighting over
MYSELF
not that it is not important to them. However, I went to the Archives  today
and stopped reading after I read this post... it is so sad that people do  this
when their dogs don't win.... it is no wonder I see so many posts about the
dying sport of Conformation when people act like this. This was the sentence
written and my dog happened to be the Winners Bitch at this show - My first
ever  points and so exciting then one reads this HOW SAD - Thanks to all of you

who sent me congrats emails and thank goodness I read those first

Karen Shirk, Executive Director 4 Paws For Ability, Inc.
253  Dayton Ave Xenia, Ohio 45385
937-374-0385 Office 937-768-9098 Cell
_www.4pawsforability.org_ (http://www.4pawsforability.org/)
karen4paws@xxxxxxx