[ SHOWGSD-L ] Holiday Wishes

  • From: Donna <onaluzlead@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 12:49:37 -0500 (EST)

Happy Holidays to all of my GSD friends! I wish that each and everyone of you
enjoy the holiday
season, get to spend time with family or friends...and not be alone~(unless you
really want to)...
I am gonna be cookin and cleanin and preparing for the holiday and I didn't
want to miss telling
you all Thank you for your words, views, whether bad or good, it makes us think
a bit bigger and
stronger and hopefully get better or do better. I wish time permitted me to go
and see and spend
time with all of you, however, reality bites and it doesn't...let's all be
grateful this season and give
to someone or something, without ever letting them know it was you...play
Santa...it feels so good~

Here's to another year...and I am looking forward to the New one~! May everyone
have peace
love and happiness with thier health!
Donna

 Donna M. Calabrese