[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Holiday Thoughts

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 22:13:07 -0600

Pat,
What a nice post to Vicky etc..  I guess I have had several mentors
including Denny Kodner who taught me many things about traveling with dogs
and handling--Jim Norris taught me so much about the mechanics of "client
participation".  In my later years the "art of double handling" (Kent,
Michael etc.) has become something we seem to need to learn.
I truly appreciate  anything anyone has taught me about the GSD and there
are many--I am still learning.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Sandi Card