[ SHOWGSD-L ] Holiday Cheer

  • From: Sandy Staack <s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 06:22:46 -0800 (PST)

My daughter sent me this and I wanted to share with
you all

Yesterday, I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow
at Wal-Mart for Butkus, the wonder dog, and was about
to check out.  A woman behind me in line asked if I
had a dog.

On impulse, or just being a smart aleck, I told her
that no, I didn't have a dog, and that I was starting
the Purina Diet again. Although I probably shouldn't,
because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but
that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an
intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of
my orifices, and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and
that the way that it works is to load your pants
pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two
every time you feel hungry.  The food is nutritionally
complete so I was going to try it again.  (I have to
mention here that practically everyone in the line was
by now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care
because the dog food poisoned me.  I told her no; I
stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's butt and
a car hit us both.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart
attack, he was laughing so hard.

WAL-MART won't let me shop there anymore!!!

Sandra & Donald Staack
Donsta German Shepherds
  2006,SW,BOM,Ch.Ponca Hill's WOW of Ritarra
                       OFA H&E GOOD
  Ch.Ritarra's Lasting Impression OFA H&E GOOD
  Donsta's Twice As Nice Ritarra (ch pts)
  Donsta's DoubleTake Ritarra         http://geocities.com/donsta_kennel/

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs