[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hemangiosarcoma cancer study?

  • From: "Mary-Anne" <mary-anne.boulet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 13:35:52 -0500

I don't know about a hemangiosarcoma cancer study but I do have a friend who
just lost her 6 year old GSD to a tumour on the spleen that bled out.   Her
dog survived about 3 weeks after diagnosis.
Mary-Anne
C C Mistral of Waldenridge CGN CD RN TD AGN TEC RN (Caro) HIC
Tersha's Magnum Force  CGN PCD RN TEC HIC