[ SHOWGSD-L ] Hate your next door neighbor......

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:42:42 -0400

......but don't forget to say grace.......and you tell me over and over
and over again, my friend, you don't believe we're on the "Eve of
Destruction!"                 War.......what is it good
for...........absolutely nothing!  Now lets see what I've learned from
the List these last few weeks:  When someone makes an "in the heat of
the moment comment" about the way a judge judged and then publicly
apologizes for her blunder, boy is she going to get slammed to drive
home a point.  I've learned that all hell broke loose because of the
outcome of the July board meeting.  I learned we're not to respect the
last board we had nor are we to trust the new one either.  I learned
from our President that the only perfect person who ever lived was
nailed to a cross because of the bad people.  I learned that our new
editor will not be able to show dogs any more, and that our old editor
who is a much beloved ICON of the breed gets no respect when her
personal illness is dissected for anyone who wants to comment on it.
I've learned that some people write 50 or more posts a day looking to
chastise and point the finger in someone's direction when their own
dirty laundry needs washing, and then just today I've learned that
someone is very ill and his loved ones are turning to the very people
that could vindicate him and say "All is forgiven" because I'm a sinner
too.  Heck, I don't need to turn the tv on to watch any old soap opera.
The List affords me all the drama I need.  Yours for the love of the
breed,  Barbara