[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Happy Holidays

  • From: gsdgenny1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:34:10 EST

We want to wish everyone a very happy holiday season from Arkansas where our
weather today is close to 60 degrees!  Last year this time we had snow on the
ground.  I'd like to share a neat idea that I used this year for additional
ornaments on my "dog tree" where I placed all of my special doggie ornaments.
Over the years I've saved many ID tags and rabies vaccination tags that come in
a different color each year.  I used them to fill in bare places on the tree,
and they added a lot of pretty color and at the same time brought back
memories of Christmases past with our special pets.  Again, have a wonderful
holiday
and a very happy New Year!
Kay Goolsby
Hot Springs National Park, AR
(Where we're down to one GSD, Sea Crest's Peppermint Patty who just
celebrated her 9th birthday; and also have two Ch PBGVs, a soon to be
17-year-old Shih
Tzu; and a little rescue mix.)