[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Happy Canada Day!!

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Michelle Graham <vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 21:33:31 -0700

nope..
Jim Carrey
 Funnyman Jim Carey overcame a difficult childhood to become the character
he is today. He was raised in Scarborough (near Toronto) where his family
encountered financial difficulties that forced him to grow up too fast. As a
teenager he made his first appearance as a stand-up comic at Yuk-Yuks.
Jim Carrey's first film was as a vampire's prey in Once Bitten 1985. He
later was given the opportunity to show off his comedic talents on the
popular television show In Living Color, as one of the few caucasian cast
members, through a connection to Damon Wayans who was a co-star in the 1989
film Earth Girls Are Easy.

From television he moved to his funny role as Ace Ventura and to the films
we all recognize him in today:

  a.. The Mask
  b.. Dumb & Dumber
  c.. Batman Forever
  d.. The Cable Guy
  e.. Liar Liar
  f.. The Truman Show
  g.. Man on the Moon
  h.. Me, Myself & Irene
  i.. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
  j.. The Majestic
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com