[ SHOWGSD-L ] Handling my own dog

  • From: "Betty Abrams" <betjagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 17:28:13 -0400

I never felt such kindness as I have in the past few days.  It was not =
my goal to receive so many "Go Girl" responses.  I felt compelled to wag =
my finger and say "Shame on you".  I have had GSD's just about all my =
life,and always say "if you can have a german shepherd why would you =
have anything else?"  Although I will probably never show my dog myself =
again, it's not because of the snickers.  I know I'm better than that.  =
I never knew there were so many kind, compassionate people left in the =
dog world let alone the GSD world.  From the bottom of my heart I'd like =
to say THANK-YOU to everyone who sent me a "Go Girl" and sympathy.  It =
was not the reason I posted my experience.  I wanted to let the people =
who laughed and pointed to feel ashamed and maybe think twice before =
doing it again.  I am older and wiser but am worried about someone else =
going through what I did.  Maybe they would get a very bad taste and =
never go to another show.  Thanks again.
Betty Abrams