[ SHOWGSD-L ] Handler for NACA Alberta

  • From: "Lonna Fisher" <lonnagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ABShowdogs" <ABShowDogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <CanWestShowDogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "CanadianGSD" <CanadianGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showdogs" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 13:56:57 -0600

Hi all,
           I am still looking for a handler for German Shepherds at NACA in
Edmonton, on June 1 to 4th, I have an open male â?? well trained, Black color,
just starting out, 2 years old, can be shown by a Jr handler, his name is
Hausmekonâ??s Flag of Honor (pic and pedigree off webpage) â??Codieâ?? is
entered on the Saturday and Sunday.
Than I have two 6 month old pups, this will be their first shows, these guys
are not well trained but are leash trained and friendly, these guys can be
taken in by anyone who would like to give showing a Shepherd a try
.............. I donâ??t expect them to be perfect by no means, I just want
them to enjoy their first show. Blake â?? Sunflowerâ??s Baretta (pic and
pedigree off my webpage) is entered on Friday only in Jr male and puppy sweeps,
 â??Snitchâ?? Sunflowerâ??s Crimmal Informer  is entered on Monday in Jr
female, sorry no page for her on my website yet. These two are Black and Tan.

All dogs will be ring ready.

If interested please let me know.

Thank you

Take care,