[ SHOWGSD-L ] HELP-WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT NOW

  • From: "Ellen Penington" <epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:22:10 -0700

I have written about the horrible things happening in El Paso concerning the
animal rights legislation.  Others have written asking for help in Denver and
San Antonio and NO ONE ANSWERED!!!  As a result, the animal rights extremists
won.  Your rights to own and show our wonderful breed are being slowly chipped
away and no one is conerned until it hits their town.  You might say..wow..too
bad for those guys, but it will never affect me...YOU ARE SO WRONG.   If they
can hit Texas, the land of Rodeos, horse farms, sheep and cattle ranching so
hard, don't even pretend they can't hit you. Please do what you can to help us.
 Contact just ONE of these city reps and let them know what the ARistas are
proposing is UNCONSITUTIONAL!!    PLEASE!!!!  BELIEVE ME YOUR VOICE REALLY DOES
COUNT.  TAKE JUST 5 MINUTES!!
YOU CAN HATE ME AS A LOUD MOUTH, BUT DAMN'IT PLEASE DO IT  FOR OUR DOGS.  IF
YOU DON'T DO IT, THEY CERTAINLY CAN'T DO IT FOR THEMSELVES AND WE ARE ALL
DOOMED.

Ellen

Councilwoman Ann Morgan  Lilly
Fax:  (915)  541-4380