[ SHOWGSD-L ] HAPPY Birthday to Ch. Bear Bear and her bro Ch. Mr. Bear

  • From: Sharlonna McGaha <gsdncp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 16:24:26 -0700 (PDT)

Today our Bear Bear, aka,
BISS, Multiple Group
Winning,  United States Dual-Titled
Champion Paladin Allegheny
Moon Kim-Shar, HT, PT, HSAs, HCT, JHD, CGC, TC
...and her brother ...
BOB Winning, United States
Dual-Titled Champion Paladin Polaris Nike Clayfield, HT, PT, HCT, JHD, CGC, TC
ARE CELEBRATING THEIR TENTH BIRTHDAY.
It is a beautiful day for
romping about the ranch, playing hide n seek, lots of birthday games, and just
enjoying life.
Bear Bear is still participating  in multiple venues and we thank the judges
who are still falling in love with her as she pursues her Grand Championship as
a  10 year old veteran.  And thank you to her ringside friends,  and
supporters, including those in competition
with her, who cheer her on.  I think it
all makes her feel like a puppy again.  Our
hearts are filled with appreciation for you all!
Bear Bear will also be coming
out to earn her CD while she and  her
brother continue working the sheep here on the ranch and in competition.  They
are the world's best bed warmers, babysitters
(human, puppy, kitten you name it), and companions.   We do
feel so blessed to have them in our lives.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, babies.
House mates, Flower* ROM,
(will be 12 in July) and Babe** (will be 10 in August) are sticking close so as
not to miss any birthday treats. :>)
*Paladin-Kansten Good Vibrations
ROM, HT, PT, HCT, JHD, CGC, TC
**RHIT Paladin Dreams of
Desire NCP, HT, PT, HSAsd, HCT, JHD, CHIC , CGC, TC
Thank you for letting us
share.
Now, back to those birthday
games....
Sharlonna, Gloria and Shirley Poole
Sharlonna McGaha and Dr. Gloria S. Rice
Nike Clayfield Paladin German Shepherd Dogs
at
Shepherds Hill Ranch