[ SHOWGSD-L ] Great cause - Old fella rescue PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TODAY

  • From: falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: HOOF-@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, SMcfarl425@xxxxxxx, RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 15:26:20 -0500 (EST)

Burke county Old Fella Animal rescue  is trying to build a free
spay/neuter clinic and is well on the way with donated land and other
supplies and labor but there is still a good bit of much-needed money
to find for goundwork, and county-required sitework and structural
products.

They are an excellent rescue and work in a rural county overrun with
abandoned animals. they do tons of in-school education sessions for
elementary students in responsible animal care anmd are extremely
active at all county events pushing for responsible animal care.

They need to get into the top 10 in this Pepsi -sponsored donation
event. Please vote daily to help them get there. It's very easy. lasts
til 12/31/11 but daily voting is what will get the job done.

Thanks,
lynda