[ SHOWGSD-L ] Great Weekend in the Land of Enchantment

  • From: "Elaine George" <bruiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 17:34:20 -0600

This Sunday at the All Breed shows in Albuquerque, New Mexico, our
Enchanted's Big Gun v. Sunfarms, AKA: Magnum, went Winner's Dog and Best
of Opposite under judge MD McPherson, expertly handled by Sergio Espejo.
We would like to thank everyone at ringside for their support.

Our new boy Jim-Sina's Raven, AKA Raven was shown by his Dad/my husband,
Bob George.  He has come a long way from when we first got him but he
still needs to fill out and mature, so maybe this fall he'll head be
ready to win.

Now for the Breeder Brag.Enchanted's American Thunder, AKA: Stormy, went
breed 4 out of the 4 days.  She took Group 1 on Saturday, Group 2 on
Sunday, Group 2 on Monday and we did not get to stay to see how she did
today.  It was great to see her.  She is owned by Jane Bates & Sergio
Espejo.  Loved by Jane & Gary Bates.  Clint Livingston does a wonderful
job handling her and they make a great team.  We have seen pictures and
heard how great she is doing at the shows, but it is always a good thing
to see it in person and to be able to be there to cheer her on.

Elaine George

Enchanted Vista, Home of:  CH Rocknoll Ajax Nike Clayfield CD, RN,
Alkay's Black Velvet, CH Jerrwen's Southern Belle, BISS, CH Jerrwen's
Georgiana HIC, Hi Dreams Allegra v. Regency, BISS, RBIM, CH Enchanted's
American Anthem TC, Enchanted's Big Gun v. Sunfarms HIC, Enchanted's
Double Take, and Enchanted Vista's Lone Star. Jim-Sina's Raven, TC
Member, GSDCA, ELPGSDC, CNMGSDC