[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Great Weekend Even In the Snow!

  • From: "DIR" <Dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "show gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:49:42 -0600

CONGRATS to our fellow members of the GSDC of The Quad Cities.  Keggi Fair
has some really nice youngsters out there.  Watch for Eli,Simon and that
MIMI girl late winter early spring--all handled by Team Joelle.  Was great
spending a wonderful early Christmas with all of you.  Nanc makes a prime
rib to die for!!  Thanks to all!
Sandi and Robert