[ SHOWGSD-L ] Great Nationals...

  • From: CANINEHERO@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:42:41 EST

       Thanks everyone the show was great ... only being to the show in
Daytona and
       Perry... This was a very nice show...  The hotel  Hampton Inn was
great and very
       dog friendly...

        I was truly proud to have my dog in the Parade of Great German
Shepherds
                with the other dogs... "Jaeger" has truly met the tittle of
one of the
                 great ones...  He also received at the NASS   North American

                Sieger Show the  Total Dog Award... In Show, Sport, on the
street and             in the Family..  So I truly thank everyone.... I am so
proud of our Breed!!

                But.. On the way home Jaeger had a urinary problem and it was
getting
                worse so we took him immediately to the Vet. Apparently he
had
                bladder stones which had made his bladder hemorrhage so after
surgery
                on Sunday he is now doing well and on the road to recovery..
                So, we must all hug our dogs for what they gives us one day
could be
                their last memory...
                 Again thanks to all the Great German Shepherd People we met
at the
                the Nationals !!!!!         Regards  Mike Andrel
                                 Yours in Show, Sport and working the
Street...