[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Good Breeders

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:01:15 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with Barb on all her points, and I also have a delete key, and use it a
lot.  Which is a point I would like to make.  It's been said many times that we
all have a delete key, but sometimes on certain days it get's used way too
often (by me anyway).  I am not one of the lucky people that have that much
luxury time, full time job and then the dogs, house, husband etc.  I'm sure
that covers a big percentage on this list as well.  The point I'm trying to
make is that I LOVE reading and learning about the GSD, Barbara Galasso always
brings up good "dog issues" and I don't mind taking the time to read and learn
and discuss AND agree to disagree, that is all good productive time spent.  I
also like reading about show results, dog wins etc.  I do agree with the Admin
and several others on this list to drop the off topic stuff and using private
posts more.  I send quite a few private posts especially for congrats on wins
etc, I don't understand
 why more people can't seem to do that.  I'm not trying to start an argument
here on what a person should our should not post, but I think there are times
people should think twice before sending it to the list versus private.  JMO

Chris

PS, I also am thrilled about the Canadian win postings, THANKS

Chris S. (Jolley)  Kimerer
www.tanbarkgsd.com

AOE Sel.Ex.Ch.Carousel Farms Samantha, PT, TC OFA H/E
Ch. CaralonQED JD Drew Bleibtreu OFA H/E
Ch. Cresthers Blast V Kenlyn OFA