[ SHOWGSD-L ] Goin' to Kansas City?

  • From: lewieb@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 10:10:06 -0400

Are you ready for some Kansas City Barbeque?  Then enter our June 12 and 13
shows and come on down.  Entries close on May 26 so you have time but be nice
to Susie, our Show Secretary and enter now.  Entries can be downloaded from
gsdcgkc.com, on the opening page click on Premium List.  See you in KC.

SHOW SECRETARY - Susie Long
105 Hampton Drive
Smithville, MO 64089
(816) 532-3345 Fax: (816) 941-0263
E-Mail: suez17@xxxxxxx

- Susie Long
105 Hampton Drive
Smithville, MO 64089
(816) 532-3345 Fax: (816) 941-0263
E-Mail: suez17@xxxxxxx

JUDGES AND ASSIGNMENTS
Saturday â?? June 12, 2010
All Breed Classes, Junior Showmanship
Nancy Harper Mulvaney

Saturday - June 13, 2010
Saturday - June 13, 2010
All Breed Classes, Junior Showmanship
Kathy O. Potter

The Show Site is directly behind the Crowne Plaza Hotel, yesterday Beverly
called me and said they only had a few rooms left due to a car show that was
being held on site.  So, you have German Shepherd Dgos and classic cars, sounds
like a party to me.  Make your reservations today, do not be left out in the
parking lot unless of course you are bringing your motor home and we have on
site dry parking for those in RVs.

CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL, LENEXA-OVERLAND PARK
12601 W. 95th St. Lenexa KS 66215
Phone: (913) 217-1000
German Shepherd Show Rate is $ 89.00 per day (No Pet Deposit)

Thanks for coming to our shows,

Lew