[ SHOWGSD-L ] Giving thanks

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 09:41:05 -0500

Good morning friends.  I wanted to extend my warmest, sincere wishes for
everyone to have a happy, healthy Thanksgiving.  May you be surrounded
by your family and loved ones as you laugh and share family stories.
May you be able to reach under the table and rub one of your old
"friends" bellies and maybe sneak him a morsel of turkey from the
table.  Don't forget to save some for the other guys out in the kennels
too.  May you be able to help grandma or grandpa to their favorite
overstuffed chair.  May you remember to give thanks to God for being
able to gather with your friends and family, and pray for those brave
men and women who are serving our country in the military this holiday
season so that we can have the freedom to sit down and celebrate with
our loved ones.  And may you remember those that are less fortunate than
you are who don't have a warm meal in their stomach or shelter from the
cold.  May you remember our German Shepherd friends who are ill during
this time and say a special prayer for those we lost this year and bless
their families who may not be in the same happy spirit that you and your
family are.  This is Thanksgiving, so please remember to give thanks for
all those things that we too often take for granted.    Happy holidays
everyone,  Barbara Galasso & "Amber"