[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ghost to the Post

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 02:59:06 +0000 (UTC)

........they have not been very good during the past ten years.....not much is
different this year as well....but 34 years ago today, The Raiders beat the
Baltimore Colts in one of the greatest play-off games in
history..........during the game I was working for the Fremont Police
department in the Jail, so I had to listen to the game on the radio...not one
arrest that day in Fremont during the game.....the next week The Raiders lost a
chance to go to the Super Bowl losing to  Denver in the AFC Title
game....that night working in the jail I did something to a dunk Denver Bronco
fan that got me into big big trouble....lol....perhaps my finest moment as a
Raider Fan....I put him in the drunk tank with about 10 drunk Raider
Fans.........it caused a small riot....thank God they were all drunk and no
one got seriously hurt.......my Sargent said I used poor judgment by not
putting him in the empty female drunk tank...........that was HIS
opinion......Go Raiders!>>>>>>FB