[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCO Photos

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 14:39:41 -0700 (PDT)

The win photos are up for both shows
www.RightDog.com

It was truly a super weekend --
5 pts all around - two beautiful bitches finished, both of the Winners Dogs are
new to the show ring and both won their second major. We also had excellent
obedience competition with the Obedience Victors from the last two years both
competing, one of them a breed champion.

Terry got some outstanding gaiting shots and they will be posted tomorrow, as
will the obedience winners.

It was a fabulous weekend and I do not remember the last time we had two such
perfect days for our events.

Ruth
www.RightDog.com