[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCC Fut/Mat System - WAKE UP

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amaleen@xxxxxxxxxx, "CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList-yahoogroups.com" <CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Germanshepherds4Show-yahoogroups.com" <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GSD Today-yahoogroups.com" <GSD_Today@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gsdbreeders-yahoogroups.com" <gsdbreeders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GSDhaven-yahoogroups.com" <GSDhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:38:47 -0700

Daleen.. we had a similar situation out here a few years ago.. with a bitch
entered in the maturity for a second year..it was a mess..

I too am appalled and agree that knowing the situation BEFORE judging, then
pulling the win is tacky at the least.. worse yet is the judge giving a FM
win to a dog whose owners he co-owns with and whom he handles for,.. this is
certainly not the first time THAT has happened and no doubt not the last..
but when this crap goes on, why does anyone wonder why memberships are down,
entries are down??
The futurities here in Canada are becoming about as corrupt as they can get
and I am so glad not to be spending my money on them anymore..
good luck in cleaning it up for your region.. you are going to need it!
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com
** WEBPAGE RE-DESIGNED MAY 11/05***