[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA-TC in CT - Jim York AND Brag :)

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 23:58:10 EDT

Our club members wanted me to publicly thank Mr Jim York TC Chair and Sr.
Evaluator for his very strict judging!!  Our club has a rule that all  dogs
going towards their Schutzhund titles must obtain a TC and today we had a
full house and a full house of our club dogs passing for which makes me Ass't
 Training Director and Club President VERY happy about  :)

THANK YOU Jim for being VERY consistent in your scoring (although the man
does not give out those +3's very easily lol)  We had a lot of support  for
our event and look forward to our next TC in the Fall.

Thank you to our AWESOME team of club members, new and old!  EVERYONE  did
a fantastic job moving things along and keeping the test  consistent.   I
cant express enough how proud of every single member  of this club, i am.  It
has taken a while but we got it!!!!  We have  class act members who are
about training the dogs and being a team and  what a great amount of team
spirit
demonstrated today  :)

Now.. the brags... i want to brag about my Isabella von Wymar who obtained
her TC, Isabella is a repeat breeding of my awesome "D" litter which is my D
ux  della Valcuvia daughter V2 Yani von Christinen Brunnen and the sire is
4x VA  Ronaldo von Zellergrund!    Great job my little demon   :)    Also my
just 1 year old half working line half showline  female Jazmine von Wymar
who is out of 2x World competitor V Gismo von der  Mohnweise and my Kliff
daughter, Catja von Jabora.  As always, i never  prepare my dogs when going
into a TC because i want to see my dogs natural  reaction to this test as its
the genetic make up for the dog.

I hope other clubs get the chance to utilize Jim as an evaluator he really
is keeping true to the breed and we are VERY pleased to have him back to
the  East Coast... worth every penny!!!  Thanks Jim!

Dawnmarie