[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of Washington State (YouTube Video)

  • From: James Barnhart <jim_barnhart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: da list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 09:55:19 -0700

Hello Listers:

As many who have seen me at NW specialty shows know, I like to video
the GSD in the ring.  I took some video last Saturday at the GSDC of
Washington State Specialty (Judge: Robert Freeny).  I specifically
took video of the Bitch classes, Winners Bitch and Best of Breed.  I
uploaded the video from my camcorder into my Macbook, did a little
editing and for the first time I uploaded the video to YouTube and the
results can be seen in streaming video at the links at the bottom of
this post.  I uploaded fairly high resolution video and depending on
your internet connection the video may play smoothly or if your
connection is slower buffer some.  If it does I suggest letting the
whole video load and then watch it.  Just to the right of the video
screen is a description box in which I typed in info from the
catalog.  Click on the (more info) button to open it up.  For those
who have never used YouTube before, you can click and drag the moving
button at the bottom of the screen and go back to see a particular
scene over.  Also clicking the play/pause quickly you can create a
crude kind of frame by frame or freeze a gaiting dog for instance.
American Bred Bitches Part Two should be up soon.  YouTube has a max
of ten minutes so some classes have to be divided. I plan to upload
Open Bitches, Winners Bitch and Best of Breed in the near future and
will post the links to the List as I get them.  My username is
Biglith1.   Feel free to add comments (I'd prefer it if folks didn't
evaluate the dogs).  Email me privately if you have any questions or
problems with YouTube.

Jim Barnhart

6-9 Puppy Bitches:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6ppPqQZclA

9-12 Puppy Bitches:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPxU3KQIMqs