[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDC of Greater Cincinnati-rally and obedience

  • From: Valerie Harrington <v_harrington@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 13:04:36 -0500

Below is the information Dottie Bowman mailed out the other day.

Subject:  Cincinnati show information

         AM show on Saturday will start at 10:00 AM.  We have 17 ( Dogs ), 17
(Bitches),
         and 6 ( Specials ).

        PM  Show will start 1 hour after Best Puppy, but NOT before 2:00 PM.
The entry is
        19 ( Dogs ), 23 ( Bitches ), 1 ( Veteran ), and 7 ( Specials ).
Any-one needing directions to get to the show site, please e-mail, and I will
send you a map.
   Also we will have food and drinks available.
    Thank you
     Dottie Bowman
       GSDC of GC

We?re located on the eastern side of Cincinnati, convenient to SR 32, SR 133,
SR 68, and I-275

From I-275:  Exit 63B (East 32/Batavia)  13 miles to SR 133 (Williamsburg).
North (left turn) on SR 133 to Jackson Pike (Flashing yellow light). Turn right
(East) on Jackson Pike. Location is ½ mile on the left.

From the North traveling South on I-71 take Exit # 50 (SR 68) turn left on SR
68.  Stay on SR 68 until you come to SR 50. (Fayetteville) turn right, 8 miles
to SR 133 (Williamsburg). Turn left (South) on SR 133 to Jackson Pike (
Flashing yellow light). Turn left (East) on Jackson Pike. Location is ½ mile on
the left

The building sets back off of the road. The grounds are used for tracking and
other training. Designated ?potty? areas will be designated and marked. Use
these areas only to exercise your dogs! And PLEASE pick up after your dog.

Valerie Harrington
Home of "Jack" -
  BIS Ch. Faithrock Caralon Sloop John B, TC, OFA h/e
www.valerieharrington.com