[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of Eugene/GSDCA Regional Brags

  • From: "HessenGSD" <Peg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 15:56:47 -0700

Hessen's Mielikki of Mariner "MIELI" took Winners Bitch and Best of Winners
both on Saturday at the GSDC of Greater Eugene, Oregon and on Sunday at the
GSDCA Regional Specialty handled expertly by Zac Hudspeth.

Thanks to Judges Mary Ann Imhoff and Jamie Walker. Thanks also to Lindsey
Hudspeth and Donna Gonzalez for taking "MIELI" back in for BOB. The club
members were very friendly and welcoming and provided a great luncheon on
Saturday. Congratulations to the other winners, too. There were some
beautiful dogs and bitches at these shows.

Sire/Dam: SEL CH Hi-Cliff Free 'N Easy "FLETCHER" x GCH CH Mariner's Akaya
RN HSAs CGC "MOTO" Breeders/Owners: Peg Graham & Debra Kaser

Peg Graham - http://HessenGSD.com
Home of Multiple BISS, Pacific Coast Victrix, 2012 #8 GSD in USA, 2014 #4
GSD in CA, GCH CH Mariner's Akaya RN HSAs "MOTO"
"May I always be the kind of person my dogs think I am."