[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC West KY Results

  • From: kindee80@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:38:45 EST

Here are the Winners' from West KY Specialities:

Saturday---Judge, Ed Barritt

BOB    CH Marquin's Bicardi Gold
BOW & WD    We Love Duchien's Army of One
BOS & WB    Joelle's Sagebrush Gableridge
RWD    Schneiderhof's Bounty Hunter
RWB    Whiteside's Love & Freedom
Best Puppy--Marquis Blonde Bombshell
Best Opposite Puppy    Von Reck Dances with  Eagles
Vest Veteran        CH Ken-Delaines  Trixie of Dixie

Dogs    3  points    Bitches        5  points

Sunday---Judge---Danny Dwier

BOB,BOW & WD        We love  Duchien's Army of One

BOS & WB        Whiteside's  Love & Freedom

RWD        Greenwood Achilles
RWB        Joelle's Sagebrush  Gableridge
Best Pyppy        Geran's Joy to  the World
Best Opp. Puppy        Geran's  Christmas Miracle

Best Veteran        Ch  Ken-Delaine's Trixie of Dixie

Dogs    2  pts        Bitches        5  Points

Thanks to everyone who came and braved the Cooold Winter Blast.  In  spite of
the weather we had a great show and lots of fun!  Look forward to  having you
back in Paducah next year and any time in between.

Lee King, Club Secretary