[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC OF MEMPHIS SHOWS

  • From: WMReata@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 12:50:18 -0500 (EST)

I want to make everyone aware that our GSDC of Memphis, TN conformation
shows will be held on March 29-30 at our same location in Forrest City,  AR.
We are so excited to have Dr. Morton Goldfarb judging on Saturday and  Rita
Sandell judging on Sunday.
Our premium list is on the GSDCA website as well as the GSDC of Memphis
website.  This should make the premium handy for everyone.
We have had cold weather but not all the ice and snow that so many of you
have had so, come on down and enjoy the South and our shows.  We always
have a good time at our neat show site and would love to have you.  Please
contact me with any questions you may have.
 Clara Dean Hope, Show Sec.  _cdreata@aol.com_ (mailto:cdreata@xxxxxxx)

http://showgsd.org/mail.html