[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSD needs placed FAST

  • From: "LuAnn Kennedy" <brendangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 22:54:07 -0400

Just got this email - if anyone can help - permission to crosspost.  They have
a picture (nice dog) if anyone wants to see him.
LuAnn

Please send to anyone that may be interested or can help.  Thanks!  Kim
215-676-3318 is her direct line (she'll get it quicker than the one below).

Hi everyone come around and meet me - I'm Granite.  I am a pure breed male
German Shepherd.   I'm current on shots and crate trained.  Never been exposed
to cats and I don't get along with other dogs.  I love kids of all ages.  I'm
very handsome and I love to play with my owners and the children.   I'm very
caring and protective of my family members.  When new people come around I
should be in my crate initially, just tell me to go in my crate and I'll
immediately go.  My family is moving in with an elderly family member to help
care for her and they are not about to take me with them.  I really need to
find a new loving home and fast - they are selling our home and the final walk
through is this Friday and I must be out by then.    I am in the Philadelphia
area, but transportation can be arranged.  If you are interested in fostering
or adopting me, please contact  Kim at - 215-322-9251 or catdogarr@xxxxxxx