[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSD looking for home

  • From: "arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx" <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 10:11:38 GMT

I met a wonderful sable German style GSD at PetSmart today.  The employee who
was walking him does GSD rescue in our area of Central Florida.  He's not part
of PetSmart's shelter program.  Rambo was an owner turn in but I don't know the
reason why.  They're waiting to hear if the local police department is
interested in him before having him neutered.  He's really a wonderful boy, I
only wish I could have taken him.  He started out being polite, allowed me to
pat him with little interest besides sniffing my hand.  After we talked for a
while, Rambo suddenly jumped up on me and started giving me sweet kisses,
wagging his tail, acting like he'd be happy to go home with me.  If anyone
knows of someone who may be interested in this wonderful dog please let me
know.  It may take me a few days to contact the employee since I don't know her
full name or phone number (I just know her because of her love of GSDs).
Gayle & the Hooligans!
Ringer-Honey-Kelly-Mac-Slider-Bruiser
Waiting at the Bridge:
Andy-Abbey-Tasha-Tex-Echo-Yukon-JR-Too-Niki-Bo