[ SHOWGSD-L ] GS puppy wanted

  • From: ORSuite@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 11:31:50 EST

Hi Foks!
I received this e-mail for a request on a GS puppy.  I do not have  any, nor
do I plan any breedings in the upcoming future.  I only have boy  dogs! If any
of you are interested in communicating with her, feel free to  contact her
directly.  Her e-mail and phone numbers are included  here.  Your usual
policies, questions, etc apply.  I do not know her,  but this sounded OK. I
replied
telling her that I had nothing to offer her and I  would send this on to
someone
reputable who may be interested in  helping her out.  It looks like she is
looking for a companion dog.

Chris K

"Do Right and Fear  No One" --from the Stephanitz Family Crest

Subj: GS puppy wanted   Date: 12/17/2005 9:56:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
From: _dvnny@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:dvnny@xxxxxxxxx)   To: _dvnny@xxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:dvnny@xxxxxxxxx)   Sent from the Internet _(Details)_
(aolmsg://00e084d0/inethdr/2)

Hello, my name is Dee Nunez and I was given your e-mail as  a recommended
breeder of German Shepherd Dogs. My family and I (hubby and  a 13 year old
daughter) live in Monroe, NY. We are looking to purchase a male  puppy.
Unfortunately, we just had to put our GS dog to rest. He was only 8  years old
and was
suffering with Cancer. As much as we love him, we could  not bear to see him
suffer. As you can imagine, the house is so empty and  incomplete without our
baby. If you have any male puppies or are expecting  some soon, please contact
me.
My numbers are: home - 845-783-9836 and my cell  phone is 914-584-0307.

Thank you very much,
Dee