[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GREETINGS OF THE SEASON

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 00:17:46 GMT

So, are you telling me I have to stop drinking, toking, and smoking?  Yo=
u have NO right!!  I believe we decided we wanted the right to be unheal=
thy in 1776, didn't we??  All for pursuing happiness raise your hands!!

I AM glad you said a happy year and not a happy new year, because, it is=
 NOT going to be a NEW year next week to many people in this world.

Also, don't forget that tomorrow is the anniversary of the day good King=
 Wenceslas looked out. I don't celebrate it myself, as, I don't believe =
in monarchies.

Happy Whatever and Be Whatever!!

Paula, 313 days and counting

From: "DOC" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 15:06:48 -0500
Subject: GREETINGS OF THE SEASON

Dear FB

Since when have we been POLITICALLY correct on this list

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY CHANUKAH
HAPPY KWANZA
SEASONS GREETINGS
HAPPY WINTER SOLTICE
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
BLESSINGS OF THE LAST COLD WINTERS MOON

But most of all

A HEALTHY YEAR TO EVERYONE!

Zoe

Make your business stand out in the crowd with a custom logo design. Cli=
ck now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2221/fc/Ioyw6i4t1OIEd3wdBqYiDLxX5=
WoESxdCI8bT9AJTK7pviCptEZ5qWK/