[ SHOWGSD-L ] G-R-E-A-T Brag!!!

  • From: GStiefferm@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 00:00:05 EDT

Hey,

    Well, we went to Olive Branch Mississippi KC in  Tunica, MS this weekend.
And here is how we did:

    "Twister" Ch. Vigil's Alabama Twister- Sat: 1st  Open, WB, BOS (finish
with a 4 point major) Sun: BOB. Twister is the first  German Shepherd I have
finish. Bred By Gil and Vicki Terry Owned by Gail &  Butch Stiefferman and Gil
&
Vicki Terry. Select Ch. Flash Dance ROM ex  Ch. Three D's Miss Kitty. Junior
Show. Sun: 4th

    "Katie" Glendhenmere's On the Edge- Sat: 1st Am  Bred Sun: 1st Am Bred,
WB (4 point major) Bred and Owned by Gail  Stiefferman and Mary Adelman.

   "Shammy" Huslyn's Shamar Todorhaus- Junior Show.  Sat: 4th and in a huge
class in Am Bred she got 4th Sat & Sun. Shammy  is one of the closest dogs to
my heart she was my first German Shepherd and we  learned how to show in
conformation together. I was in the ring with my Sable  bitch Katie so Tracie
West
(Junior Handler with Springer) handled her. First  time to show a Shepherd and
did a great job! Go Tracie!

    Judges Sat: Jr. & GSD-Bill Robinson Sun: Jr.  & GSD- Pat Robinson.

    To sum every thing up I had a great time. And  I am so Proud of my Girls.
We Rock! Sorry Boys! LOL

    Hope everyone is in good health, stay safe, and see  you all at the
Nationals!

Elizabeth