[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: regarding showing GSD-question-

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 22:48:34 -0400

_

I could have bought a lot of small houses in the country! Spent more money
on buying dogs and
trying to finish them then I did on two divorces! I must be doing
something wrong... Stay away
from women and show dogs! Got that great advice a little too late! :( FB

A man asks his wife what she wants for her birthday?

She replies, "I want a divorce."

He responds, "I wasn't thinking of spending that much."

Asking what it costs to finish a dog is like some of my clients who want
to know what it will cost to
sue someone. I usually respond, that is like going to a car lot and
asking what it costs to buy a
car.

Evan

Home Page