[ SHOWGSD-L ] [Fwd: RE: California Poised to Repeal Breed Specific Legislation Ban]

  • From: mlgray@xxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 11:40:40 -0700 (PDT)

This is all I received back from my Assemblymember. Hopefully, there will be
a follow up. Like I am going to hold my breath.

Mike gray

Subject: RE: California Poised to Repeal Breed Specific Legislation Ban
From:"Assemblymember Blakeslee" Date: Wed, August 17, 2005 11:32 am
To: "Michael Gray"

Thank you for your recent e-mail message.

It is vital that I know the opinions of people in my District and I
appreciate you taking the time to express yours.

As you may know, I receive a significant amount of correspondence each and
every day - a timely response addressing your concerns will be sent to you
assoon possible.

Because of the large daily volume, only constituent correspondences from the
33rd Assembly District will receive a formal legislative response -
therefore, it is important that your message include the following
information:

Name
Mailing Address
Daytime Phone Number - optional

If you are a constituent of the 33rd Assembly District, and your
original e-mail did not include the above information, please take a minute
to update it and re-send it.

If you are not a resident of the 33rd Assembly District, please visit
www.assembly.ca.gov and click on the "Find My District" link to locate your
State Legislator and their respective e-mail address.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of mail we receive we are unable to respond
to non-constituent correspondence, or e-mails without name and address
information.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact me.

Sincerely,

Sam Blakeslee
Assemblyman 33rd District

District Office: