[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Neil D

  • From: "billie" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Scharo777@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:40:06 -0800

Neil Diamond preformed at the San Francisco Cow Palace, must have been at
least 20-25 years ago. A group of us from Diablo Valley GSDC went to see
him.
We weren't teenagers by any means, but we swung and swayed, clapped out
hands overhead to "AMERICA".
To make this dog related we had  to either feed our dogs early or make
arrangements for their care, because there was NO WAY we were going to be
late or miss Neil D.
Beryl Eshom, who hasn't a clue how old he is, nor do I care....YAY Neil. LOL