[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: GSDC of America Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation

  • From: charangsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 12:58:18 -0500 (EST)

Below is what I rec'd from Bill Pfeiffer re Futurity entries.

Angie Martin
Charan GSD's
Home of 08 So. Pacific BIM Ch. Charan's Masquerade of Kimber
Co-owner/Breeder of Int'l Ch. & US Ch. Charan's Magic Spell of Sandroc
Kimber's Faith of Charan (pts) Dam of above sable sisters
Laslar's - Asgard's Scandal of Charan