[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity entries

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:30:27 EST

Everyone - we have a new futurity chair, Carol Moore, who is working her
butt off to straighten out all the glitches.  Please be a little more  kind
and a little more patient -  Carol's doing her best to implement  all your
ideas and suggestions.  If you have questions pertaining to your  entries,
which I know are due by the 5th, smail carol or email me or email laura  as
she handled last year's nominations.  We will get your questions  answered on
time.
Carol - _scharo777@xxxxxxxx (mailto:scharo777@xxxxxxx)
me - _kmgraphic2@xxxxxxxx (mailto:kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx)
Laura - _lauraeg@xxxxxxxx (mailto:lauraeg@xxxxxxx)

Thanks,
Diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds

In a message dated 2/28/2010 6:23:29 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Suzanne,
I just went through this same thing.  THEN I noticed  at the bottom of
the entry form
in teeny format, the age  breakdown.
DEFINITION OF FUTURITY CLASSES
JUNIORS: BORN JULY 1, 2009  THRU SEPT 30, 2009
TEENAGE: BORN APRIL 1, 2009 THRU JUNE 39,  2009
INTERMEDIATE: BORN JAN 1, 2009 THRU MARCH 31, 2009
SENIOR:  BORN OCTOBER 1, 2008 THRU DECEMBER 31, 2008

I spared your having to get  out the magnifying glass, and wrote the
above information in a  legible size.
And YES, I know TEENAGE runs through June 39, 2009.  I'm  just the
messenger.
Donna in NC

_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)