[ SHOWGSD-L ] Futurity Litter Nominations

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 12:21:41 EDT

This is just a reminder about the Purina Alliance, a program that  allows
us to Futurity nominate our litters without having to pay a nomination  fee!
As you may have read in the last Board-O-Gram, from now until  October 1,
2010, litters may be nominated at NO COST until they are a week old;  after
the pups are 7 days old, there is $25.00 charge with a sliding  scale of late
fees.  BUT ... litters may be nominated before they are  born!  After
October 1st of this year, all those who wish to participate in  the Purina
program and avail themselves of the savings MUST nominate their  litters prior
birth; the one week grace period will no longer be  available.

A number of you have already nominated litters which are not yet whelped
and this is great!  Once your bitch is confirmed to be in whelp, just  send
that nomination in.  This new guideline will definitely facilitate and
streamline the Purina program and ensure that the GSDCA receives the allotted
funds.  We really appreciate your help in making this transition as smooth  as
possible and thank you all for such overwhelming cooperation; it benefits
everyone!

As always, litters may be nominated online at the GSDCA web site or the
nominations may be sent to me by USPS.  Either way, don't forget to include
the pedigrees!<G>.

Again, we thank you!
Diane
GSDCA Futurity Committee

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The online store for
everything German Shepherd and then some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog