[ SHOWGSD-L ] Futurity Intermediate dog brags!

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 06:04:28 -0700 (PDT)

First, congratulations to all the BIG winners and BIG THANKS to all those who
worked to make the Futurities possible!
Now, I would like to congratulate the boys from the RiverRock's "Hearts" litter
(Hudson X Callie).  RiverRock's Heart of the Matter (Luke) took second place
in the Mid-Atlantic intermediate class.  I heard he showed very well and wish I
could have been there to see it!  Luke is co-owned by Martha Simonett and
myself.

Yesterday, at the Midwest Futurity, Luke's brother RiverRock's Jack of Hearts
(Jack) won First Place Intermediate Dog!  I was so proud of him!  Kent, Liz,
and Raul did a wonderful job of training, conditioning, and presenting both
boys, and Liz Oster did the best job of doubling yesterday that I have ever
seen!  I took notes, Liz!!!  Jack is co-owned by Van Dukeman and Martha
Simonett.

It has been so much fun watching these boys come along, and I appreciate all of
the support they have received.

Hope everyone had a safe trip home!

Zoa

Dr. Zoa Rockenstein