[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fun For The Season

  • From: "The Crystal Crow" <thecrystalcrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:17:58 -0500

 1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Those bags are the greatest, since I'm a
lousy wrapper.
2. Real tree or artificial? Fake, and about a foot and a half tall-no room
in my house for a real one.
3. When do you put up the tree? Since it's stored with the 40,000 Christmas
lights, whenever we get to that particular box, somewhere between Nov. 1st
and Thanksgiving.

 4. When do you take the tree down? When we find that SAME box sometime
after January first.

5. Do you like eggnog? YES

 6. Favorite gift received as a child? Breyer horses

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No

8. Hardest person to buy for? My Mom-she's picky. :)

9. Easiest person to buy for? My dogs-they love everything!

10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? All gifts are great-except getting
clothing when you really wanted those Legos...

11. Mail or email Christmas card? Mail

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Year-round!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? FOOD!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Little Drummer Boy (The Bing Crosby/David Bowie
version)

16. Travel at Christmas or stay home? STAY

19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Yes :)

20. Do you have an Angel on top or a star? Itty-bitty star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Gee-we opened our first ones
on Black Friday, but there's still plenty under the tree. Most of them will
probably be opened Christmas Eve.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? TRAFFIC.

Kristal

--
The Crystal Crow
2107 Ginter Street